Your Route to Investment Advisory Services
CBIZ InR is a pension consultant and provider of investment advisory services for public- and private-sector clients, and non-profit organizations—providing customized retirement plans through an asset allocation model based on participant risk tolerance, projected retirement age, and other important factors for 457, 401(k) and 403(b) plans and personal investors.
The CBIZ InR Process is based on charting the right course with:
- Employee Education
- Fiduciary Comfort
- Low Cost and Transparency
We Advise Individuals and Plan Sponsors
Benefits for Employees
- Research has shown that over 90% of an investor's expected return is determined by the Asset Allocation*
- We build risk based Asset Allocation Models
- Each investor's strategy is based on risk level, time horizon and other important factors
Benefits for Employers
- We are an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager, providing fiduciary protection on the plan investments provided
- We assist trustees in conducting due diligence by going through the Dalbar credentialing process
- We provide a high level of personal service with a concentration on cost and performance
* Source: “Determinants of Portfolio Performance”, Brinson, Hood, Beebower, Financial Analysts Journal, July/August 1986. Updated in Financial Analyst Journal, May/June 1991 and “Abstract: Sources of Portfolio Performance – The enduring importance of Asset Allocation” Vanguard Investment Counseling & Research 2006.