Defining and achieving realistic retirement goals
The InR 457 plan helps municipal employees define realistic retirement goals for financial freedom and confidence. Our convenient online resources contain valuable information, calculators, and planning tools to help participants make the most of their savings based on their objectives and risk tolerance. Click here to visit our Resource Center.
Our entire program uses low-cost, efficient investment products to provide a level of comfort for commissioners and council members as fiduciaries—and investment advice accountability for InR, as co-fiduciary to your plan.
InR 457 Investment Plan Highlights
- Allows your employees to set aside income on a pre-tax basis
- Helps your employees’ money to grow via low-cost investment options using Vanguard funds
- Investments grow tax-deferred until your employees begin receiving their retirement income
- No early withdrawal penalty
- Low investment cost
- Prudent investment advice and personalized service
Contact InR today to obtain a prospectus and enrollment kit for more information.
Access your account online now.
Call an InR representative today at 610-891-1677—or visit our Contact Page to request a plan document specific to your organization’s needs.
Winner of PSCA Signature Award for excellence in 401(k) plan design and communication – 2005.