Helping make our clients’ retirement a reality
Since 90% of an employee’s return is a result of their asset class allocation* —not the actual funds they are invested in—we provide each plan participant with recommendations that define retirement objectives and identify an appropriate asset class allocation to reach these objectives.
Every CBIZ InR 401(k) plan participant can take a risk tolerance assessment, define and refine their long-term goals and track portfolio performance. Visit our Resource Center to get the tools you need.
Our entire program uses low-cost, efficient investment products to provide a level of comfort for plan sponsors as fiduciaries—and investment advice accountability for CBIZ InR, as co-fiduciary to your plan.
CBIZ InR 401(k) Investment Plan Highlights
- Allows your employees to set aside income on a pre-tax basis
- Helps your employees’ money to grow via low-cost investment options using Vanguard funds
- Investments grow tax-deferred until you begin receiving your retirement income
- Lower investment cost
- Prudent investment advice and personalized service
Contact CBIZ InR today to obtain a prospectus and enrollment kit for more information.
Call a CBIZ InR representative today at 610-891-1677—or visit our Contact Page to request a plan document specific to your organization’s needs.
Access your account online now.
Winner of PSCA Signature Award for excellence in 401(k) plan design and communication – 2005.
* Source: “Determinants of Portfolio Performance”, Brinson, Hood, Beebower, Financial Analysts Journal, July/August 1986. Updated in Financial Analyst Journal, May/June 1991 and “Abstract: Sources of Portfolio Performance – The enduring importance of Asset Allocation” Vanguard Investment Counseling & Research 2006